The CAVEX Difference
1997 CAVEX cyclone was first installed and operated in North America with its Patented design. “NO SHARP EDGES”. Full circle 360-degree blend zone to form a “cornerless” vessel. This unique shape reduces turbulence throughout the whole cyclone.
The Cavex® CVX hydrocyclone consists of a cast housing lined with a variety of wear-resistant materials such as rubber, ceramic, polyurethane among others. The CVX is designed to provide exceptional performance in a wide range of applications.
- Cast or FRP housing for small units
- Fabricated housings for larger unit
- Moulded rubber liners up to 50mm thick
- Sizes up to 1200mm diameter
- Classification and Separation (Mining)
- Mine Dewatering Systems
- Tailings Management
- Classification and Separation (Aggregates)
Cavex® Dewatering Hydrocyclone
The Cavex Dewatering Hydrocyclone delivers a consistent underflow density regardless of solid content variation in the feed. Advanced and proven high efficiency is attributed to the innovative operation of the discharge regulator or fishtail.
- Higher density in the underflow
- Easy to mount on high structures
- Discharged of solids is
- Coal fines dewatering
- Dewatering mine tailings
- Sand washing and dewatering
- Desliming processes
- Heavy mineral processing
- Degritting wastewater effluents