PORTABLE VIBRATING SCREEN PLANTS
- GRAVEL - SAND - AGGREGATES
- CONCRETE - ASPHALT
- TOPSOIL - COMPOST
- BARK - WOOD - WOOD CHIPS
- RECYCLED MATERIALS
- PERFORMANCE - PRODUCTIVITY
- MOBILE - EASY TO MOVE
- EASY TO OPERATE
- STURDY - DURABLE
- NO CLOGGING
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE
- QUICK DELIVERY - IN STOCK
- 3 BASIC MODELS - UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
- OPTIONAL CONVEYORS
- OPTIONAL AUTO-FEED SYSTEMS
A plant that will follow you everywhere
VIBROTECH has over 15 years of experience in designing and manufacturing portable screening plants under the trade name of VIBROSCREEN. Over the years the product has been improved, thanks to our customer's feedback, making VIBROSCREEN the best machine on the market.
Vibroscreen: Adapted to your specific needs
VIBROTECH's Engineering Department is readily available to customize certain features of the VIBROSCREEN in order to adapt to your specific needs.
VIBROTECH offers users of the VIBROSCREEN mobile screening plant a range of value-added features that, price for price, make our products the most cost-efficient in the industry.
VIBROSCREEN mobile screening plants are designed for a wide variety of applications such as gravel and sand pits, landscaping, top soil and compost producers, only to name a few.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Here are a few of the features than have made the well deserved reputation of the VIBROSCREEN:
- It is your best option against competition: Optional central conveyor and side discharge conveyors on models SCM-55 and SCM-75 giving you the possibility to simultaneously produce 3 grades.
- Minimal maintenance: Our oversized SKF Head bearings require a greasing every 40 hours of work that make VIBROSCREEN the lowest maintenance portable screening plant in the market.
- Longest screening section in the market: The SCM-75 offers over 75 square feet of screening surface thus offering up to 15% more screening capacity.
- Warranty: 12 months on parts and labor.
- Abrasion resistant steel plates CHT 360, scandia 400 in wear zones
- Up and running in less than 10 minutes
- Highway transportability, Running lights per safety code standards
- Pintle hook or fifth wheel towing rig depending on models
- Totally enclosed control panel & engine
- Anti-bridge chute to prevent feed blockage
- All replacement components (mechanical, hydraulic, electric) available from local suppliers
- Easily removable screens replaced in less than 20 minutes
- A fuel tank sized for over 10 hours of uninterrupted operation